Giants & Cowboys



EAST RUTHERFORD,NJ 11/11/07 NFL FOOTBALL / NY GIANTS VS DALLAS COWBOYS: Dallas RB #21 Julius Jones is wrangled from behind by Giants DE #92 Michael Strahan. Dallas defeated the Giants 31-20. Giants were stomped, story here.

While shooting this game last weekend, I couldn't help but think that this may be the last game I shoot for the foreseeable future. I have always loved shooting football, and I always relished covering NFL games on chilly Autumn afternoons at the Meadowlands. Football has always been my most favorite assignment, I miss it already... Recently, I have taken on a new role at The Record as the Digital Video Producer/Editor. After nearly 20 years of making pictures, from the days of developing black & white film in the shadows of a darkroom; to the era of color negative film; through the difficult transition into the digital age -I have now moved onto video reporting. Moving images, wow what difference! I will be overseeing all video production and multimedia visuals for The Record's internet division -the Digital News Group. For those who have been following my work at The Record over the past two years may have noticed that this is an area I have been increasingly interested in. I am excited about this new phase in my career, I am excited and energized. I will continue to post my videos and "mincings" here -so stay-tuned.